New Brunswick reported 15 new instances of COVID-19 on Monday, 11 of that are in Zone 3 or the Fredericton space.
The Fredericton instances embody three folks beneath the age of 19, one particular person of their twenties, six folks of their thirties, and one particular person of their seventies. Ten of those instances are contacts with beforehand reported instances and one is being investigated.
In a press launch, the province mentioned it had confirmed a case at Connaught Road College in Fredericton and notified the college neighborhood. Public well being has directed college students, employees and their households to self-isolate, get examined, and self-monitor for signs for the following 14 days.
Tuesday might be an “operational response day,” the press launch mentioned, and college students will start on-line studying on Wednesday.
“College employees will attain out on to households for additional results on studying,” it mentioned.
“In case you or a member of the family have been in shut contact with a case, you may be notified by Public Well being. In case you do not hear from public well being straight, you haven’t been recognized as an in depth contact. “
COVID-19: New Brunswick stories 14 new instances, greater than half within the Fredericton space
The opposite 4 instances are in Zone 1, the Moncton area, and are all folks of their twenties. One case is shut contact with a beforehand reported case, and the opposite three are being investigated.
“Nowhere”: Canadian homebuyers with out household help are working out of choices
Teen mother, 14, offers new child child to restaurant prospects and leaves
There are presently 134 lively instances of COVID-19 within the province. Seven sufferers are admitted to the hospital, three of them within the intensive care unit. One of many ICU sufferers is hospitalized outdoors of New Brunswick.
New publicity notifications
The discharge additionally contained some new publicity cautions and a correction from a earlier one.
Beforehand reported information for attainable publicity to a optimistic case of COVID-19 on the Fredericton YMCA Day Care Heart at 570 York St. was incorrect. The proper dates are actually Tuesday Might 18 and Wednesday Might 19, as an alternative of Might 17 and 18 as initially reported.
Affected households have been notified and Public Well being is urging households and employees to “prohibit their actions for the following 48 hours whereas the contact tracing is in progress”.
The province additionally printed an inventory of latest potential public publicity websites:
- Costco, 25 Wayne Squibb Blvd., Fredericton on Saturday, Might 15, between 2pm and 4pm
- Walmart Supercentre, 1399 Regent St., Fredericton on Sunday, Might 16, between 2pm and 4pm
- Customers Drug Mart, 1040 Prospect St., Fredericton on Sunday, Might 16, between 8pm and 10pm
- Walmart, 125 Two Nations Crossing, Fredericton on Monday, Might seventeenth, between 6pm and 8pm
- Dollarama, 125 Two Nations Crossing, Fredericton on Monday, Might seventeenth, between 6pm and 8pm
- Sobeys Quick Gas, 530 Brookside Dr., Fredericton on Monday, Might seventeenth, between 5pm and 7pm
- Fadi’s Pizza, 312 Important St., Fredericton on Tuesday, Might 18, between 12pm and 2pm
- Fredericton Regional Heart, 300 St. Mary’s St., Tuesday, Might 18 and Wednesday, Might 19, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Atlantic Superstore, 116 Important St., Fredericton on Wednesday, Might 19, between 5pm and 8pm
A full listing of potential exposures might be discovered on the province’s web site.
Present hyperlink »
© 2021 World Information, a division of Corus Leisure Inc.